- Dear Entrepreneur,
At the Morshed Group we pride ourselves on providing irreplaceable and unique value within the residential real estate space to entrepreneurs such as yourself. As leader of the Morshed Group I’ve alsobeen a passionate and lifelong entrepreneur, recognizing the importance of quick and impactful resources or connections. Time hacks mean everything to us. As you discover this amazing city and the incredible entrepreneurial community within, this piece our amazing team put together will help you start understanding an important pillar of that entrepreneurial community based on locational quadrants of the city. Austin boasts over 50 co-work spaces with many of them serving a niche. Have fun discovering which one is a fit for you and I encourage you to visit or talk to as many as you can – it will jump start your getting integrated in what I firmly believe is the most collaborative and effective entrepreneurial community in the country. In closing, we have tons of other resources for you as an Entrepreneur and Founder, so enjoy this and make sure to ask us for whatever other resource orconnection you need…trust me we have you covered.
Tarek Morshed, Chief Realty Officer, The Morshed Group
One of first true co-work spaces in Austin, Capital Factory is a prime center for introduction of investors to entrepreneurs and partnership possibilities with an array of tools for start-ups. Amenities include an onsite gym, private conference space with apple airplay and video conferencing, use of VR/AR Labs + local Austin beers on tap along with cold brew coffee and a fully stocked kitchen.
- 900 events annually
- Pitch competitions
- Global services
- Customer support, acquisition, partnerships
Tech Ranch equips entrepreneurs with deep education, ecosystems with insights, proven techniques, tools and processes. Recognized as a 2015 Top 3 Social Impact Incubator by UBI Global and 2015 & 2016 Top 20 US/Canada Accelerators by Gust’s Global Report. Its programs have influenced over 6,000 entrepreneurs in 42+ countries with over 750 solutions deployed.
- Classes + personal mentorship
- Coworking spaces, reserved desks and private offices
- Student programs providing projects in research, marketing, international outreach and more
This dynamic space offers a quarter-acre backyard, private offices, conference rooms, access to their global online community of entrepreneurs and 80 locations worldwide. Acceleration programs in partnership with Google, Chase, Capital Plus Financial, BuildFax and Noble Capital. And to keep things light, monthly improv classes.
- Options that range from co-working spaces, to more involved programs and partnering with the ImpactHub brand itself
- Mentors/experts in government, business and non-profit
- Customized coaching
This campus has all the classic amenities of a co-working space. They too focus on the entrepreneurial spirit and provide learning opportunities, resources, and access to various networks for start-up needs.
- Weekly mentors + workshops
- Onsite staff, free printing and private booths
- Java and CloudNative courses.
With 24/7 Access, Orange Coworking is a workspace for entrepreneurs, freelancers and anyone else who can choose where they work. They also have meeting rooms and event space for rent to members and non-members.
- Dedicated desk space/private office all offered
- Fast WiFi
- Large, free parking
- Social events and business workshop events
Fibercove is a coworking, meeting, and event space in the South Lamar district of Austin, TX. The mission of fibercove is to provide a space that combines extreme bandwidth, a full-service cafe/bar, and acoustically appropriate work areas
- 27” Monitors, seated + standing desks and event space
- 8 meeting rooms
- Several wifi access points, ethernet drops and multiple networks
- Flexible membership plans
A high-end coworking space with various amenities and an even better location. Details are provided upon your tour concerning rates for the space that you need.
- Floor to ceiling glass windows in brand new building
- Relaxation rooms, coffee bar and lounge, parties
- Indoor parking
Various locations throughout ATX make WeWork extremely convenient and their modern décor + magnetism for those growing their ventures in tech, media, graphic design, and more.
- Front desk services
- Unique Common areas
The mission is to always be improving, support artists and entrepreneurs alike, and be of help to the community. Welcoming everyone to create, work, and collaborate with fantastic amenities. We invite you to ‘enjoy your work’ at Createscape.
- day passes, month-to-month, or custom time commitments
- Dog friendly with a grassy yard – perfect for midday exercise.
- 24/7 access
Unique Value: Located on the Concordia university campus (NW Austin) and heavily involved in media + music with a recording studio and software + equipment available to members.
IncubatorCTX helps startups and early stage companies grow and succeed. We provide members with co-working space, plus access to mentors, faculty, student workers and entrepreneurial programming. You’ve seen the traffic commuting to downtown Austin, right? That’s why incubator is conveniently located in Northwest Austin on the highway.
- Free parking
- Video production, library and database access
- Gym access
- 24/7 access
Shared work space offering co working, office, and meeting spaces to the community of creative’s, freelancers, and entrepreneurs in Austin. Located in the Mueller neighborhood, a variety of work spaces, Shared space, team rooms, & other meeting spaces along with Super fast, secure internet & wifi.
- Lounge area with billiards table, espresso machine, TV, and movie room
- Trails for jogging, hiking, BBQ & picnic area
- Steps away from food trucks and the new Alrich Street with shopping & dining including Alamo Drafthouse, Thinkery, Lick, and BD Riley’s
Atmosphere co working
In the heart of east César Chávez district and Converted from an industrial bottling plant, they are a modern day office designed for comfort and usability with open floor plans.
- Printing and mail services
- Waffle Wednesday and weekly happy hour
- Onsite parking
- Whiteboards, blackboards, furniture
- Eateries within walking distance
Vessel co working
Productivity focused – efficient and relaxing environment offering a full kitchen, snacks, cuvée coffee & super-fast internet.
- 24/7 secured access
- Conference room with TV
- Private phone booths
- Get a free day!
Meld co working
They put a priority on productivity – entrepreneurs can flourish with the collaborative environment and in-house networking. Desirable location on the Guadalupe drag in north campus and walking distance to everything!
- Flexible plans and no contracts
- Fiber internet
- Standing an sitting desks + ergonomic chairs
- Complimentary monitors and cords and phone booths
Opened in September 2017 in Austin’s newest Class A office tower in the coveted 2nd St District setting boasting some of the best views of downtown Austin. Membership includes private office space, conference rooms with world-class technology, and the ability to expand your professional network through the FIRMSPACE app.
- Exclusive events
- Upscale amenities
- Prime location
Combining collaborative workspace, wellness services and intentional community to enrich and energize you and your work. Your personal and professional needs are unique, so they have created five levels of membership to help you create and customize a plan that provides the optimal work life balance integration.
- COYOOGA (co working + access to rejuvenating yoga classes)
- Work trade program allows you to earn credit for rentals while serving the soma vida community!
- Modern, flowing floor plans
Link co working
Link defines itself as a “grown up space for grown-up folks” with large library tables, sweeping views of greenery, and less than one mile off of Mopac expressway. A member of LEXC this woman owned and operated space offers plenty of free parking.
- Comfortable & professional work environment
- Free beverages & snacks
- Mailbox services, on-site notary and month to month contracts available
Perch Co Working offers shared East Austin office space for your business pursuits: independent, flexible, smart, contemporary, and dynamic. Located on East Sixth Street on the ground floor corner of a new mixed-use development, full of natural light and easily accessible.
- Open plan desk layout with ergonomic chairs
- Secure high-speed WiFi, workstations, and light-usage printer/copier/scan/fax
- Easy street parking and bike rack
- M-F 9am to 5pm (24/7 access additional)
Reset co working
A unique restaurant co working space offering reservations at Nightcap, Tillery, and Lo’Oca D’Oro.
- Individual day passes, 10 day passes, and unlimited access
- Supper club networking events
- Discounted happy hours and dinners
Unique Value: Swivel leases the space on your behalf. Walk into a customized area, finish out, and furnishing all done by them – you just sign a license agreement.
Provides flexible, turnkey workspaces customized to the unique needs of growing teams. Choose the neighborhood, type of building, finish-out and furnishing that best fits your growing team. The Swivel service sends you options that you can customize until you get exactly the workspace that you want at the best price.
- Swivel works with the landlord to fit out and furnish the space in as little as 4 weeks: from paint and carpet to furniture, artwork, wifi, plants and even door locks and coffee service. Just bring your laptops and get to work.
- Give 2 months notice and Swivel markets the space to other firms. No more paying for space you don’t need or messing around with subleasing.
Offices are located in North Austin at the intersection of Highway 1 and 183. With over 11,000 square feet of space. The property itself is 50,000+ square foot that includes private offices, meeting and training rooms, open lounge areas and desk areas.
- Complimentary coffee and a light breakfast every Tuesday.
- 18 offices, front reception, beverage service, and mail service.
- 24/4 access
- Great views and natural lighting
- Fiber internet
East Side Collective is a coworking studio space in Austin, TX shared by designers, builders, developers, engineers, and artists. Located in a former Pepsi bottling warehouse offering an authentic piece of Austin’s creative culture
- 24/7 access
- coffee, beer, dogs
- common lounge/library area
- Central hub for ecosystem of related businesses
- “Human First” approach
- Serving everyone from startups to fortune 500’s
Unique Value: Largest real time network for office space. Effectively bringing each member of the complex commercial real estate supply chain together
LiquidSpace is an online service connecting growing teams and professionals looking for space, directly with venue partners, space providers, real estate professionals and service providers. The first end-to-end digital platform for flexible office procurement
- Instant tech driven solutions
- Eliminates costs of traditional leasing
- Suitable for co-working, business centers, sublets, and landlord spec suites.
Unique Value: Geared toward small and medium businesses. You control the entire process and are matched with a broker. Data driven.
Do-it-yourself online platform makes it easy to sift through everything on the market that will best suit your team. Guidance from touring to negotiating terms if requested.
- Completely digital signage via docusign
- Commission goes back to you
- Data driven
The Center for Innovation – UNDER CONSTRUCTION
The Center for Social Innovation is a permanent campus where you can plug into an ecosystem of donors & impact-minded organizations, engage in events, workshops, & programs and collaborate with social enterprises, city innovation leaders, capital providers, incubators and accelerators.
- Large nonprofit network already established: Deeds Not Words, Glasshouse Policy, College Forward, AIDS Services of Austin, half Helen Foundation, the David Weekley Family Foundation, and many more
- Access to universities and advocacy groups
- Social impact network where everyone is solving similar problems
- Innovator and entrepreneur focused.
- Dedicated desks, private offices.
- Designed to provide camaraderie and collaboration
The Raven + Lily Collective
All inclusive co-working space for women to shop, work, learn, grow, and support one another. Classes, workshops, and community building opportunities. Shopping and creation in one place.
- Carbon Neutral, Eco-Friendly, Fair Trade
- 100% of designs involve employing women in every stage of production
- Founded as a non-profit and now moved to the in-profit business model
- Domain Location
Work and Woof
Dog owners are the focus at Work & Woof! Are you a remote worker, freelancer or entrepreneur looking for a fun, fresh and modern space? Work & Woof is Austin’s ONLY coworking space that makes being productive and having a high energy dog work! Work & Woof is Austin’s FIRST Indoor/Outdoor Dog Park AND Coworking Space!
- Dogs can be with you at their desk
- 10,000 sqft of space
T-Werx Coworking is a shared office space community providing a professional office space for Small Businesses, Entrepreneurs, Remote Workers and Independent Workers to connect, collaborate and work. Shared work space, dedicated desks and private offices.
- WOMEN inspired entrepreneurs meet the 1st and 3rd of every month
- Guest Speakers touch on a relevant topic to us as business owners. It will be followed by Q&A every month
- Involvement in various charities throughout the community
Optimized productivity space and tools so you can focus on your business. The Workplace offers varying styles to accommodate a vast array of productivity needs to include semi-private, private and open concepts.
- Fully Furnished Private Offices
- Reception and Mail Services
- On Site Notary Public
Main space perfect for all kinds of intimate celebrations, co working space on the second floor, complete with private conference rooms, personalized desks, open work space and private studios + a community kitchen.
- Frankie and Jean at The Refinery located downstairs for local goods shopping
- Flexible month to month co working memberships
- Programming and large scale quarterly event space